ADVENTURE TEAM BUILDING CREATING MORE EFFECTIVE TEAMS
Successful businesses have a commitment to excellence and a policy of best practice which can only be achieved with a team orientated workforce, cohesively working towards clearly defined, common business goals.
High performance, successful teams demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Clear realistic objectives
- Shared sense of purpose
- Commitment and contribution from all team members
- Respect for fellow team members and their individual contributions
- Excellent communication
- Atmosphere of openness and transparency
- Effective use of resources
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Reviews on progress
- Ability to ride out storms
- The facility to build on their experience
Are you wanting to enhance co-operation and communication in your management team?
Develop strategic thinking and planning skills in your key personnel?
Provide staff with a sense of achievement and opportunity to improve professional confidence?
Motivate them to achieve their personal and professional best?
Then we have a team building program that will interest you. Our programs are designed to improve the effectiveness and success of your team.
For over 15 years Belantara Adventure has offered corporate clients and small business a comprehensive range of experiential team building options. Our aim is to provide activities which foster co-operation, communication, team skills and a sense of achievement.
At Belantara Adventure we develop a program which supports your business directions and complements your training objectives. All sessions commence with instruction and conclude with a debrief focusing on the value of teamwork.
Our team building programs are conducted in a challenging yet safe environment, away from workplace demands, and reinforce the positive elements of high performance, successful teams.
YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM A RANGE OF TEAM BUILDING OPTIONS:
- Low ropes and obstacle courses which rely on contribution and co-operation from each team member
- High ropes challenge among the treetops promoting individual achievement and overcoming fear
- Abseiling from natural rock faces demonstrating the role of risk assessment and management
- Rock climbing wall requiring interdependence and reliance on fellow team members
- Pack and paddle program with on water challenges
- Canoe with emphasis on teamwork and strategic thinking
- Leisurely kayak journey exploring the Rivers
- Raft building and team raft races fostering consultation, co-operation and friendly competition
- Orienteering and team navigation
- Team building initiatives with strong emphasis on problem solving in a team setting
- Ice breaking exercises to establish comfortable rapport between team members
For further information, contact us by phone or email.
We look forward to providing your group with an enjoyable and rewarding experience.